The aim of this statement is to inform you how we will use the personal data you provide through the website www.halkidikipro.com. Halkidiki TravelPro Services is committed to protecting your personal data and respect the privacy of the users. Please read it carefully before you proceed.
Every internet user who accessing website www.halkidikipro.com does so anonymously and is not registered by Halkidiki TravelPro Services for any online service. The user remains anonymous through his search through all information on the website and at no point are his personal details registered for any online service.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personal information.
Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive if you wish. Most web browsers accept automatically cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent that.
Cookies may be used in the following way:
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve it. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- To help us recognize you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor advertisements or content that match your interests.
If you choose to disallow cookies you may still use most of the services on our website, including the booking process.
Collection of your personal information:
In order to process your booking we require certain personal information such as the name of the person making the booking, address, telephone number and e-mail address. We also need your flight details, destination resort and accommodation. Obviously we need to establish your holiday details to ensure your taxi is waiting for the correct flight and the driver knows which hotel to transfer you to. We need your telephone number to contact you in the unlikely event of any change prior to departure and the e-mail address to send your booking voucher.
Should you contract a transfer service offered through our website, Halkidiki TravelPro Services may communicate your personal information to local suppliers (transfer operators, airport authorities, taxi services etc) that will use your personal information for the exclusive purpose of fulfilling the contracted service.
Our company may use your personal information (e-mail address) to let you know about other products and services that may be of interest to you and for the general purpose of measuring consumer satisfaction in the services offered. These email offers come directly from Halkidiki TravelPro Services and are sent in a format which is compatible to the information recovered from the customer’s email address. Halkidiki TravelPro Services has implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure the confidential use of personal data entered by the User on the website and that the server that will store and process this data has the necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized third party access. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Further more, the User is informed of the following:
- Although Halkidiki TravelPro Services does not divulge a customer’s email address to any other service supplier the company may act as an intermediary by forwarding email offers from such third parties. In the event that an individual becomes a customer of such a third party then that third party service supplier might independently send the individual details of his promotions etc. Should a user wish to stop receiving such emails he must contact the third party directly for this purpose.
- Aim of Halkidiki TravelPro Services is to facilitate receipt of a third party service supplier’s promotional information of specific interest to a customer, and such contact would be subject to the strictest controls concerning the security and confidentiality of customers’ personal details. A simple request by email to Halkidiki TravelPro Services would ensure the cessation of such activity.
- Should the User take part in any contest or promotion Halkidiki TravelPro Services will ask for his/her name, mailing address and email address in order to organize the contest or promotion and in order to inform the winner or winners.
- Halkidiki TravelPro Services is committed, as far as possible, to not sell services or send offers to minors. Minors are not permitted to register on there own behalf for any services through our website. We remind parents, legal representatives and guardians that they should monitor children’s use of the internet. If a parent or legal representative discovers that a minor has subscribed to one of our web services, they must notify us immediately so we can remove the corresponding record and any personal data.
- By registering to Halkidikipro.com, the user accepts the possibility of receiving special offers within the bulletins and newsletters as well as other communications containing information exclusively for the User.
- Halkidiki TravelPro Services reserves the right to use the information communicated in a manner that does not enable the identification or disclosure of the person concern for statistical, promotional, research or marketing purposes, communicating these to third parties for example research companies responsible for the completion of the above objectives.
- In accordance with current legislation, the company undertakes to provide the customer with details of any personal information which may be held by the company whenever requested. If the customer believes that the information held by the company is in any way incorrect or incomplete, he should send a written notification to Halkidiki TravelPro Services. Such errors will be rectified at once by the company. The customer may likewise send a written request for cancellation or to lodge an objection.
- Halkidiki TravelPro Services may apply removal of confidentiality of user communications only if and to the extent required to fulfill an obligation under the current legislation (Article 19 of the Constitution).
The customer’s attention is hereby drawn to the fact that other Internet sites accessed through the Halkidikipro.com website may have conditions of confidentiality which differ from those of this company.
If at any time you would like to send us any comments or complaints about how we use your personal information, please send us an email to email@example.com.